Bladez Fitness Echelon GS Indoor Cycle
It’s easily forgotten that our pre-historic ancestors were nomads, who unlike us didn’t have permanent settlements. Their entire lives would involve moving around from one place to another, perpetually in search of food and shelter. Our bodies are quite conducive to such a lifestyle, a lifestyle where we’re extensively using our physical capacity on a daily basis.
Our bodies are designed to be regularly active. However, the modern lifestyle isn’t particularly rigorous in any way, shape or form. In fact, most people spend more of their waking hours sitting in front of a desk. In a way, this predominance of sedentary lifestyles epitomizes the achievement of humankind but at the same time, is also is anathema to its physical wellbeing.
This is why we have to make time to exercise at least three times a week. Not only does it help to maintain our health but it also helps in regulating our energy levels, our emotional state, and overall wellbeing.
Since many people simply cannot take the time necessary to go for a jog. They can at least substitute jogging for a treadmill or an indoor cycle. In this article, we will talk about a particular brand of an indoor cycle and hopefully help you finally make that decision you’ve kept on hold for a while.
Bladez Fitness Echelon GS Indoor Cycle
- The Bladez fitness indoor cycle is a sports-style cycle with handlebars, which is the most effective for high-intensity cardio workout.
- The cycle lies within the heavyweight category, with a flywheel weighing over 40 pounds.
- The heavyweight flywheel also creates an incredibly natural cycling experience.
- Instead of a chain, the cycle has a belt-drive, which ensures a smooth and silent workout.
- It offers adjustable top-down resistance, which can even be used to simulate an uphill workout.
- Its seats and handlebars can be easily adjusted to accommodate individuals of various heights and sizes.
- It has an LCD monitor panel that displays speed, distance, time and the estimate of calories burnt to ensure motivation.
- The cycle features a pair of aluminum pedals that are extremely light-weight but as sturdy as they can get.
- For optimum performance and comfort, the bike has a padded seat and offers two-axis adjustability for maximal variability in a workout.
- The cycle offers an incredibly natural cycling experience due to its heavyweight flywheel.
- Unlike most indoor cycles, it has an elevated wheel in the front to effectively simulate the actual experience of cycling outdoors.
- The toe-straps ensure maximum stability and balance for sprint-based workouts.
- The easy-to-read LCD monitor helps keep track of the workout and provides motivation by laying out benchmarks and goals.
- The various option in terms of adjustability means it can be used to simulate a number of different types of cycling workouts.
- Lastly, the belt-drive ensures that the work is smooth and silent without any distracting noises.
- The Bladez Fitness Indoor Cycle is available in just black. Despite the cycle being aesthetically designed, some variability in color is always nice.
- The 2-axis adjustability also means that it has more joints that can weaken over time and ultimately, break.
- Although, not exactly a drawback, some people might not prefer the sports-style indoor cycle and would rather opt for a more conventional style.
Bladez Fitness Echelon GS Indoor Cycle in a Nutshell
As you can see from the number of features discussed earlier, the indoor cycle offers quite a bit of an experience for an indoor exercising cycle. Just the fact that it is modeled after a sports-bike means it can be used for high-intensity interval training through quick bursts of sprints followed by periods of low-intensity. It is the perfect way to build stamina, maximize calorie burning and stimulate fat burning.
In terms of variability, it offers far more than most cycles. For example, it can be just as effective for an overweight and unfit person as it would be a fitness enthusiast. The belt-train is a noteworthy feature as it would minimize any noises and create a silent workout environment, probably conducive for workout music without any distracting noises.
Sunny Health Fitness Indoor Cycle
The Sunny Health Indoor Cycle is a mountain-bike style indoor cycle. The bike is ergonomically designed to ensure maximum comfort while exercising. It has a road-style saddle that can be adjusted both, horizontally as well as vertically.
It has an easy-to-read LCD monitor that helps the cyclist keep track of the time as well as the total distance traveled. It also calculates an estimate of the total calories burnt during the workout session.
The indoor cycle can support up to 220 pounds, making it an ideal choice for overweight individuals. The cycle has chain-drive and a caged pedal that prevents the cyclist feet’s from slipping. It also features a dual handle with handlebars to add variability to the workout.
The Final Verdict
Despite the two indoor fitness cycles having a different style, we can quickly summate the differences between them and make a judgment in terms of the quality of workout experience offered by each workout-bike.
Since the Bladez Fitness Cycle has a belt-drive instead of a chain-drive, it offers a much smoother cycling experience, especially in terms of the momentum that can be achieved. Also, it barely makes any sound, which eliminates any potential for distractions. Its elevated LCD screen is significantly more naturally placed compared to the Sunny Health Indoor Cycle.
The Sunny Health Indoor Cycle, on the other hand, has a mountain-bike style, which is generally more appealing to unfit or overweight individuals. It also offers much greater variability in terms of seat and handles adjustment, which is important for those who simply cannot use a sports-style bike. Since sports-cycles are not intended for a comfortable ride but for speed and performance, the Sunny Indoor Cycle is also far more comfortable in every respect.
If you are looking for maximum workout efficiency and the ability to switch between different types of a cycle-based workout than you would definitely prefer the Bladez Fitness Indoor Cycle. However, if you want a simpler more comfortable indoor cycle to help you get started then the Sunny Health Indoor Cycle might be the better option for you. In terms of absolute quality, again the Bladez Indoor Cycle stands out and primarily due to its belt-drive, its heavyweight flywheel, and a sturdier body.
Hopefully, this will have provided you with enough information to make an informed decision for your next indoor cycle and maybe even motivate you towards making the lifestyle change needed to achieve better health and overall well-being.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, HomeFitnessEdge may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI-prices are accurate, and items in stock as of time of publication.