Best Pedal Exerciser: Your Buying Guide for 2018
With the kind of lifestyle we have these days, we cannot help but feel guilty sometimes that we cannot seem to find time to exercise. The demand from work and the unending chores at home make it almost impossible for us to hit the gym or the outdoors to do activities that will help us stay fit. Good thing there are pedal exercisers available on the market. But, what is the best pedal exerciser and what difference can it make?
What Is a Pedal Exerciser?
A pedal exerciser is workout equipment that is portable and is comprised of pedals similar to the ones from an ordinary bicycle, which allows you have a cardio session by pedaling in a stationary position. This equipment can help you tone and strengthen your arm and leg muscles while also boosting your blood circulation. And so, even if it can be a challenge to stay active these days, this is one convenient way of making exercise possible.
With that said, let us take a closer look at three of the top products available to us.
Best Pedal Exerciser: Top Three Picks for 2018
On this post, we will talk about the features, advantages, and disadvantages of the top three items on the market today to help you on your search.
Vaunn Medical Pedal Exerciser
Vaunn Medical has expanded and grown from a small apartment studio into a global company with warehouses and offices across all states. The company’s goal is to improve the lives of people and help every customer go beyond their limits. They aim to provide quality medical equipment to all of their customers.
- The Vaunn Medical Pedal Exerciser measures 16 x 20 x 14 inches and weighs 4.4 pounds.
- It is made up of three layers of chrome-plated heavy-duty steel.
- This pedal exerciser is made with a single chrome frame construction for more stability.
- It has rubber feet that are reinforced and a non-skid rubber platform for added traction.
- lifetime durability and ultimate stability
- Does not require tools because it is fully assembled
- Provides low impact and gentle exercise to tone your muscles
- Helps improve your blood circulation
- Can be used as both leg and arm exerciser
- Can sit firmly on the ground allowing you to exercise with ease
- Adjustable tension based on your needs
- Portable so you can do your exercise at home, at work, or anywhere else
- Squeaky noises while you move the pedals
- Screws can get loosened easily
AdirMed Digital Foldable Mini Floor Foot Pedal Exerciser
Adirmed focuses on its goal to offer high-quality medical supplies and equipment at a competitive and revolutionary cost. Their vision is to be a global team who is dynamic and whose purpose is to protect the people, their assets, and the environment while continuously providing revolutionary and innovative product designs with a solutions-based approach.
- The AdirMed Digital Foldable Mini Floor Foot Pedal Exerciser measures 14 x 15 x 8 inches and weighs six pounds.
- It is made up of chrome frame that is durable for stability and long-lasting durability.
- The pedals come with integrated straps, so your feet are in place during a workout.
- It has a 5-function LCD which can show your revolution count, exercise time, and calories burned.
- This pedal exerciser comes with a tension screw which can be adjusted to modify the resistance.
- It is sturdy and lightweight.
- This tool from AdirMed comes with four anti-slip rubber pads.
- Can be used for arm and leg exercises, calorie burning, and physical therapy
- Convenient to carry around, allowing you to do your exercise anywhere
- Allows you to monitor and track your progress
- Scan feature which shows out the measurements you have accomplished
- Helps improve your body strength and blood circulation
- Fully assembled
- Lithium-ion battery is already provided
- Pedals make noise when turned
- Tension on the pedals can be difficult to adjust
Vive Portable Pedal Exerciser
Vive Health offers life-improving products that maximize independence and happiness while minimizing inconveniences by designing best-selling and trusted brands and products.
- The Vive Portable Pedal Exerciser measures 19 x 14.5 x 9 inches and weighs 6.55 pounds.
- It comes with a large LCD screen which displays the time, RPM, speed, calories burned, and the distance reached.
- This pedal exerciser has non-slip pedal bars with adjustable toe loops for safety and comfort.
- It has adjustable tension levels for a more personalized exercise.
- Improves concentration, stamina, and focus so you can have a productive day
- Helps you tone and strengthen your muscles
- Compact and can easily be folded so you can quickly store it
- Suitable for beginners or low impact exercises for injury or surgery rehabilitation
- Comes fully assembled, and there is no need for tools
- Can get hot so fast that will cause the rubber to be burned easily
- Knobs may turn easily resulting in almost no tension on the pedals
After a detailed discussion about the features, pros, and cons of the top three products popular on the market today, which can we now consider as the best pedal exerciser? Well, our top pick is the Vaunn Medical Pedal Exerciser as it comes fully assembled in three layers of chrome-plated heavy-duty metal construction.
This means that there is no need for tools, and you can use it straight from the box. It does not even need batteries to operate. It is also lightweight at 4.4 pounds and is portable, making it possible for you to just carry it around with convenience. It comes with reinforced rubber feet and a non-skid rubber platform for added traction and safety purposes.
Overall, we can say that all three products offer almost the same features. However, the best thing to do is to focus on the factors that can help you come to a wise decision, such as the cost, the materials they are made up of, the size, as well as the ease of storage and maintenance. These points can help you come up with an overall comparison so you can choose the one that will best serve your needs.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, HomeFitnessEdge may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI-prices are accurate, and items in stock as of time of publication.